Skip to main content

Still soap free

Armpits and groin smell fine but head hair doesn't smell so good. I wonder how long it will take for the bacteria there to stabilize.

One interesting type of hit that I have noticed recently: In a coffee shop when I am sitting and working on my laptop I will sometimes raise my head and occasionally it will meet the eye of a woman, short eye contact, but just held slightly longer. I notice that she will quickly scurry over and ask if the table near me was taken and then sit there. This is unusual because normally people don't ask (sometimes they do) and if they see an empty table they will just take it. But its unsual that it happens after a short eye contact, so I sense some kind of response there. The problem is they won't initiate a conversation or anything else after that and will just get busy in their work. I haven't tried initiating chat with them as I don't want to bother people who seem to be working. Maybe it's nothing.

Comments