Skip to main content

Athena + PF, 1 to-go TE + 1 to-go PP

Athena + PF 5 dabs each on face. 1 to-go each of TE and PF on the back of neck.

2 young ladies were doing public acting and after I passed them they started displaying approval seeking gestures and giving constant looks. I was surprised at their attention since they looked way too young to be appreciating a high -none signature like that. Athena+PF on the face might have played a role here. Anyway, surprisingly older women were a tad standoffish.

Later that night I went to a bar and sat next to a lady, late 20s and after an awkward Hi, started chatting. The smell of TE had started to leak through and I think she must have been able to smell it too, but she didn't mention it and didn't leave my side until the place closed.

So there were hits, although the standoffish feeling initially from older ladies confuses me a bit. I definitely need better cover for TE. I haven't had smell leaking with TE gel so I should probably stick with that.

Comments