Skip to main content

Day report: 7 am: 3 to-go IG + 3 to-go ICM1b, 6 pm: 3 MX203, 10 pm: 2 IG

Applied the above mentioned combo at 7 am before heading out to work. Day went as usual, kind of a busy day but felt pretty relaxed.

Applied 3 to-go MX203 later in the evening around 6 pm before heading out to the coffee house for my weekend testing and was surprised to see closed-off and dismissive reactions from women except for the barista.

Applied 2 more to-go of IG around 10 pm and headed out for a drink. Bartender kept asking about the temporary drivers license and if I had another ID and asked me twice how old I was. Kind of unexpected to see that happen with IG but what the hell. Bartender and another woman seemed affected. One older guy sitting next to me kept trying to chat and make comments. I guess nothin really out of the ordinary.

Comments