Skip to main content

Day report 09/29/08: 3 drops A314

No softeners added.
Nice respectful vibe. No abreactions. I definitely had some -none left over on my skin from weekend's experiments but there was no sign of avoidance from anyone or any other OD type reactions. This is a good dose for work.

Applied some 'Bad boy' scent from LPP. I don't like the beginning note but as it evolves it becomes much more appealing. It's a strong scent so need to be careful not to apply too much. 2 swipes from the stick was more than enough to last all day. I will be using this more often.

And btw I think I know what LPP's cover scent for 'Super sexy for men' (which is also sold without pheromones as 'UN') smells like: Blue Sugar. This smell is also very close to the smell of French Vanilla coffee.

Comments