Skip to main content

09/20/08: Wearing ICM 1b + MX203 and dressed well: Great reactions

ICM1b is fast becoming one of my favorites. It hasn't beaten MX203 yet but I have had MX203 for much longer, so it's not a fair comparison. The differences so far:

MX203 attracts attention from more number of women, even those that might have a significant other, which leads me to believe that a lot of those reactions might not lead to anything even if pursued. Many of those reactions are shown primarily because this mix makes THEM feel good and they are checking out the source, but this is not a feeling that has to be connected to a person (the wearer). Explains the lack of good reactions when used in a club type environment.

ICM1b seems to be a little more conservative in its appeal and I think there might be a sorting going on between women who are single vs. women who are attached and only single women show more overt responses. Asian women seem to notice this signature quickly just like MX203.

Yesterday report: I was wearing ICM1b + MX203 and noticed some smiles, looks etc, but a little tame compared to my solo MX203 fueled last weekend. It was a little cold out so I put on my jacket that fits me pretty well and it seemed that the reactions suddenly soared. Checked out by many more women and men, lots of smiles, group of women pointed and hollered at me from a car (which was probably only indirectly pheromone related). It was saturday night and people were in a party mood but still...

Comments