Skip to main content

Day report 08/08/08: 2 to-go MX203 + 1 to-go MX203 later

Applied 2 to-go sprays of MX203 around 7 am.
Met an Indian lady half an hour after application but she might have been a little standoffish.
I noticed its effects of making me articulate in meeting with my colleagues and boss.
Applied 1 to-go spray around lunch and the reactiosn seemed to rise from both men and women. Only other time I have gotten such reactions at that place (context) is when I tried 4 to-go sprays of Focus mix.
Met the same Indian lady again around 5 pm and noticed she was extremely friendly and talkative.

I think MX203 needs a little heat and sweat to become active to affect other people. I felt hot during lunch when the reactions from others peaked. In the morning self effects were more evident.

Comments