Skip to main content

P79's respect effect has been reported earlier

I have been noticing this great respect effect with my focus mix plus excellent universal "notice me" responses. Yesterday applied 2 to-go sprays of Focus mix. In a restaurant a young boy, less than 5 yrs old, stopped and stared at me with his mouth open, jaw hanging for about half a minute before his mother pulled him away.


Found this old post by Scottie2hottie
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/mens-pheromone-advice-tricks-tips/p-pantysoaker-p79-633.html

"...I wore 20 mu to work today and the reactions from males was more along the lines of A314 than none. That is, some spacing and lots of respect. For example, my boss was fetching and hand delivering things for me...he only does this when I use A314. When I've worn none around him, he's kinda skittish around me and can have a tendency to throw his weight around, which is very out of character for this guy 'cause he's typically very outgoing, friendly and (dare I say it) bubbly. When I use A314 he can't do enough for me, is extremely respectful and tends to greatly respect my personal space. He will yield the right of way and be happy to do it. This is really more the kind of reaction I got from guys today. One thing I did notice, though. Initially, the guys were very quiet and standoffish...I was thinking my first impressions of P79 not being none like were wrong. However, once I engaged them in friendly conversation, they warmed right up...again, sounds more like A314 than none to me. I did not get anything like the dramatic attention grabbing effect from women that none brings. However, I did notice them checking me out on the sly (or so they thought) and changing their posture/walk if I was nearby..."

Comments