Skip to main content

Magnesium Glycinate for being more social: post by Visionary at l-s

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?p=164935&highlight=WAGG#post164935

Hi BiosynthI dont think I have Autism but maybe ADD...the Magnesium Glycinate effect for me is more the Glycine than the Magnesium - the Magnesium seems to get the Glycine into my brain better - I have tried various other forms of Magnesium with no such results... on the other hand I have had similar experiences with other Glycine-related substances such as Dimethylglycine and Trimethylglycine... I just take 2 horsesize pills of either KAL or Carlson brand Magnesium Glycinate (400 mg Magnesium) at a time on an empty stomach just before I know Im gonna be chatting to a girl... I come across as more verbal, talkative and cool - Im pretty much sure of charming my target with the mones on as well (if she doesnt fall for me by then there will have been nothing more I could do)... the effect only lasts for like 1.5 hours though and sometimes it wont work, especially if another dose is taken only a few hours after the initial one.I am usually the kind of person who takes a long time to get to know and warm to but with the Mag Glycinate I seem to leave an initial great impression....Id really like to see people experiment with using suppliments in pickup and social situations - I mean there could be great synergy between them and mones...And by the way, I have unsuccessfully tried public speaking and meditation for those that say 'you dont need to take a pill to be social'!Biosynth if you sweat a lot, I guess you could try the clothes applications but what happens if you end up without your clothes if you know what i mean - stranded without mones in the bedroom. Also, I dont always wash shirts after every use so mone buildup could become an issue...Visionary

"I have seen some people report addiction, that is if you stop use, previous symptoms come back with increased intensity"

Comments