Skip to main content

Day report 06/09/08: 10 drops Athena + 2 to-go CTTM + 15 mcg P83

Applied that in the morning. Athena was applied to the head and it was overwhelming. The smell irritated my nose all day. Some attraction at the bus-stop, mostly chinese women.

In the afternoon just before heading to the coffee shop added 3 to-go sprays Focus mix.
The caucasian woman from the previous post went DIHL. Barista was nicer and more pleasant than usual. Some other looks from caucasian women. Many guys were affected as well and kept looking and staring. One bodybuilder type guy went DIHL.

This mix does attract attention, no doubt about it and keeps them focussed a while. But just like all the other pheromone mixes in the world it won't attract everyone.

I know its working for me because subconciously I keep reaching for it, like today when I planned to test something else, still end up using this mix in the afternoon.

I think with the addition of few other pheromones it will be THE BEST for daytime mixes without any -none. If anyone is reading they should give it a whirl.

What I would add to it to probably add more punch: P83, CTTM, TAA, P93, Androsterone
Remember that this mix is first and foremost to grab attention (although there are powerful tones of respect and attraction too).

Obviously the Focus mix ratios has to be retained. I am also very partial towards CTTM's 1:1 ratio of -nols, final dose equivalent to 1 spray. P83 final dose may be kept less than 15 mcg. P93 final dose may be kept less than 10 mcg (if only we knew whats in MX203, there the ratio of P93, TAA, and -nols work pretty damn well).

For Androsterone, I wonder if Michael had some suggestion on what would be a good amount to add based on other components here.

Comments