Skip to main content

Day report 06/07/08: 3 to go Focus mix

Asian waiter was surprisingly extra respectful, while in an earlier encounter I thought him to be egregiously rude.
Old Indian couple were staring and started chatting with me.
Asian girl labmate is in a fun and flirty mood.
While driving at the stop sign a pretty girl from next car smiled, all our windows open (its hot but breezy)
In the coffee house all the guys' eyes on me
Women sitting outside kept looking at me when I was inside, separated by a glass door?
So, time to note my dress again :-) white casual shirt, checkered gray pants.

And its been 2 weeks since that special routine, I won't tell what just yet until I clearly see palpable observable changes in myself. Its something I have highest hopes for towards reinventing my look.

Comments