Skip to main content

Day report 06/06/08: 3 1/2 sprays of to-go Focus mix

Again proved to be an incredible attention generator in the morning.
Caucasian woman, 30, at the bus stop kept glancing at me and preening.
Black woman, 20s, at the bus stop also kept looking and seemed aware.
Asian women, 20-30s, showed their usual positive reactions of notice with this mix.
Guys were friendly and attentive.

Lunch time, no refresh

Group of Korean women, 20s, at the next table paid no attention to me.
Felt that the white woman, 20s, at the next table was constantly looking, but averted eye contact whenever I tried to confirm.
Another caucasian woman, 20s, stared from far with a faint smile.
Waitress, 30s, didn't seem much affected.
Didn't feel too chatty.


Evening, around 6 pm

Attention and respect vibe while sitting alone outside coffee house (one over helpful store owner, guy, 50s)
Two young caucasian women, teens, looking at me and smiling with lowered heads
Hot Caucasian/middle eastern woman, 30s, who always looks at me was mowing me with her eyes
Indian woman, 20s, overtly eager to make eye contact
Caucasian woman, 20s, staring at me from inside her car (windows up)...
Another asian woman kept staring with a half smile from outside the doors (closed glass doors)...

...which leads me to think that my dress has something to do with the responses as well; so for my own future reference I am wearing a white v-neck t-shirt with grey pants :-)

Seems the effects are enhanced at this higher dose.

Comments