Skip to main content

Love potions "super sexy for men"

I had ordered LP SSFM few days back and it arrived yesterday. They sent free samples of "UN" (which is the same scent as SSFM but without pheromones) and "Bad Boy".

Tried UN and Bad Boy yesterday on separate wrists while alone in the house. UN lasted for more than 12 hrs when sniffed close to application point. Bad boy probably got washed off.

Bad boy has a certain maple, resin, cherry, smoky smell which definitely becomes more smoky with time (something like the faint smell that stays on leather jackets if you smoke). I didn't like the initial smell but liked it more as it got to the smoky part.

UN was much better from begining and seems strong enough to cover pheromones.

Today morning tried 3 drops of SSFM (I transferred it to an empty A314 bottle; which reminds me its time to get some more A314 soon, as I am down to 1/3 rd of my last bottle). Received overtly friendly responses from guys. Met the girl, had a small argument, and later she invited me for sex. I don't know if it was the pheromones or the argument...hard to judge after a single response. Also, for us the logistics for sex are a little hard to work out at this time as I mentioned earlier. She didn't comment on the smell at any time but came multiple times really hard and with minimal effort from my part.

I did feel a little agitated and unfocussed after the argument, this was around 6 hrs after application.

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:13 AM

    Orgasmed multiple times? You little stud!

    I would be interested in more of your thoughts on Bad Boy when you try it some more. You could try some 'magick' focusing and see whether it indeed makes you feel like a bad boy.

    Also what does UN actually stand for and what does it contain do you think smellwise. Do you think it contributed to your partner's increase arousal, etc?

    Thanks,
    Visionary.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment