Skip to main content

Love potions pheromone blends

Love potions is really getting into the pheromone business. http://lovepotionperfume.com/store/Pheromone_Blends.html
Their "super for men" and "popularity potion" seem interesting and may be worth a try.
They now also have Estratetraenol and Androstenol in spray form: 30 ml bottle, 150 mcg/spray at $74.95. It's definitely cheap but I wonder if it is effective. After touting the D5 based delivery method on their pheromone front page I wonder why they reverted to alcohol for their pure pheromones.

This lack of attention to details is what troubles me and makes me wary of people involved in the pheromone business. However they are just getting started, and some people seem to love them, so I really wish that they can get things in order and make more effective products combining their unique knowledge of potions with pheromones.

Comments