Skip to main content

Futurist's posts from the development phase of Pheroproof (MX101)

Saturday, October 15, 2005

I've discovered a mix that is absolutely wonderful. Completely raises the social interaction of those around you; they're open, friendly, having fun, laughing.And, you feel greatttttttttt...................Of course, most importantly, this mix has the SEXUAL HEAT that a social, fun mix almost always has. This has sexual and social benefits, at a high level.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Things for the mix I'm developing are really coming together. I used this three days in a row and got good results.You can tell it's working by the way women look at you. I think it brings real good game to the user as well. Confident, with a nice level of aggressiveness, but also laid back as well. I guess it ain't easy to describe but it just works. Doesn't scare women too. At this point I want to continue testing for consistency. Test at different concentrations. Also, I want to test using fragrance industry diffusion technology. I'll also see if I want to change up the ratios slightly once I move past the above stages. If I can create something that delivers sexual results every time out, or very consistently, I think it will be something that's special. Just the fact that it doesn't seem to have negative effects on the user or target is huge as well.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

...Another thing -- I mention in one of the entries below of a awesome mix I've come across. Well, I will be resuming testing of that mix. There were some responses below as well asking about where to get it. Sorry, this is just a homemade thing.Currently I'm pretty confident in the mix. I'm going to lower the TAA despite the adage if it ain't broke, don't fix it. My instinct tells me I don't need all that TAA, and I'll experiment but cutting it down by 1/3.I want to apologize for the absence I took. It's been a while since my last entry, but know that I'll be back with you. I also want to give a warm shout out to the two terrific people who provided such nice compliments on my blog.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

My super duper mix is coming along. It seems to show itself every time out, which I like, considering some products are just so damn inconsistent.From people I know, they seem to have a better time around me. Male strangers are polite, nice, respectful. Female strangers have that look in their eyes. I'll add a dash of androsterone to see if it makes it even better.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Wore two sprays of my uber mix today. On my hair. Generated much eye contact as I went to work.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

My crappy ass website went live today.Check it out at http://www.pheromoneproof.com/The site's not good but I put a lot of love into that product, creating sometign that would help guys. Unfortunately, it's all about slick marketing that dictates what sells, not actual product performance. That's apparent based on the sales of the other products on the market today.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Well, my product Pheromone Proof! has been out there a while now. It's gotten some talk on the androtics forum.It's nice to see some of the veteran pheromone users coming to the product's defense. Obviously the website I have is cheesey but what are you going to do?I probably should make it nicer. I guess my biggest concern is that despite the fact that I have gotten support from the "pheromone experts" in the online community, it doesn't seem to make a difference in terms of the product catching on itself. I never would have really expected this.

What do I do? There are some awesome marketing sites out there with extremely questionable products dominating this industry. One thing that worries me is the high price of my product, and that users don't want to spend that much money. The problem is this is so freaken costly the manufacture. And some of my competitors are spending basically 1/10th of what I do on pheromone ingredients. It's hard to compete with their price points and marketing.

It's hard just to get any one to try my product. It was designed so guys could get something that delievers real results but I am starting to fear that all the work I put into discovering a formula that would work for me, and then later down the road, be worthwhile to provide on the market, was useless for the latter category. It's a bit confusing.

Comments