Skip to main content

Day report 05/14/08: 3 A314 + 1 xcite + 2 to-go MX203

One of the most important days of my life, so I tried my well tested combo, and it went great. Pheromones may have played a part; the mood was great and the response to my work was also excellent.

A bad pheromone mix can always put people in the wrong frame of mind and can even hinder appreciation and expression. Gladly this mix puts people in a great mood. I mentioned the benefits of using MX203 for presentations in my earlier posts. It played a good role here as well. I was sharp, confident and smooth.

An Indian lady went into DIHL mode at the donut shop. A baby locked onto me from far around 3 pm (8 hrs after application) and kept looking and smiling at me, perplexing his dad for sure. I think I have reported this effect before, where babies are really enamored with me whenever I wear the A314+xcite mix.

Comments