Skip to main content

Day report 1 CTTM + 15 mcg P86 + 25 mcg MEO-EST + 1 spray MX230

Applied 1 CTTM + 15 mcg P86 + 25 mcg MEO-EST at 9 am. I was feeling upbeat. No reactions from people around me at the bus stop.

Added 1 spray of MX230 to neck and jaw region around 10 am.
Produced some attention while walking outside around 2 pm. One caucasian woman in coffee shop turned her body towards me and started stealing glances after about 5 minutes of sitting near her. Not much attention otherwise. Nurse touched me on the shoulder while talking. MX230 is heavy on pheromones and some of it must be sticky plus it was quite pleasant outside and not hot enough to cause any sweating.

CTTM was applied on hair. I wonder if it builds up as I am using it on hair almost every day. I wash hair every day but shampoo only once in three-four days.

Comments