Skip to main content

Day report 04/18/08: 50 mcg TAC + 45 mcg MEO-EST + 1 CTTM + Pheros

Applied 50 mcg TAC + 45 mcg MEO-EST spread across chest and neck and added 1 spray of CTTM on head. Covered with Pheros. People being very polite. One smiling black girl. One chatty Indian guy.

Asked the asian labmate to sniff the 'pheros' application point on the wrist and she revulsed and pulled back then asked to check again and said it smells like something vile and rotten. I was pretty surprised, to say the least.

Dudes are reacting very well.

Older women are okay with it and may even like it. Black and Brown (Indian, Hispanic) women are digging it or neutral towards it. White and Asian women are either repulsed or indifferent.

Comments

  1. Hey! you know me as EnchantedApril. So cool to see you ScentBlogging!

    Best,

    April Braswell - Online Personals, Online Dating, Human Sexuality, Romantic Relationships Expert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:35 AM

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey April, I know you. I think I got your blog address from your signature at pherotalk. Good to see you here! Looking forward to more articles at your website.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment