Skip to main content

Boy that P83 is really not good for public speaking

A314 + xcite is a marvel for attraction as proved again today. Nothing else produces so many attraction signs. But that P83 really affects your public speaking/presentation. Kind of an important day, but P83 almost fucked it up real nice. I thought I was applying MX203, which by the way is wonderful for public speaking, but accidentally applied P83...too late...noticed the usual P83 generated indecisiveness creep up. I thought I am a professional and expert at this subject, I should be able to do it fine...but I had to focus really really hard to get through it.
Anyway the old conclusions were reinforced today!

Comments

  1. Anonymous6:03 PM

    In an office situation (important meeting) do you think it's overkill to use 2 drops of A314 with MX203 to make my mark/be heard.

    I use A314 + IS + IO most days with a little CTTM2 thrown in. Have been using MX203, but more for attraction, so I'm keen to hear more about your experiences of MX203 as good for public speaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think A314 + MX203 will be a great combination. I used this combination with success in interviews and also in teaching.

    However, one thing I would be careful about is the build-up. I think P93 might be tenacious and leave some residues even post application day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment