Skip to main content

1 A314 + 5 dabs Athena + 25 mcg P83 + 2 to-go Focus mix

My focus mix is quickly becoming one of my favorites. Its an incredible attention generator. It has a great guy vibe where people notice you immediately, want to be associated with you, chat with you while being respectful and interested.

http://www.pheromonetalk.com/mens-pheromone-advice-tricks-tips/before-we-move-could-we-review-507-2.html#post6359

Tacitus said "P79 has a identity statement thing about it...". I think I get it now. In my earlier trials I couldn't get over its debate inducing quality, since that was such a pronounced effect, but I am seeing other nuances which may be much more beneficial.

I think this quality of P79 may be utilized in situations where there is a chance of others stealing your pheromone signature. P79 might help firmly focus the attention on wearer. But for this effect to occur, the dose should be less and an oil base might be preferable so that the pheromone cloud isn't too big.

My focus mix has oil cologne mixed in alcohol (it dissolved nicely) which limits the diffusion and works better (also lasts longer) than I would expect from pure alcohol base. It also explains why I noticed better results with P79 in Akuto base (which has extreme tenacity) compared to neroli base.

Comments