Skip to main content

Wrong pheromone mix

I was going through Jasmin's old blog and found this gem of a post where she was trying A314. It's pretty easy to notice from her posts that she is extremely socially savvy (and also very attractive according to the pictures she posted at Pherotalk once). But note how using a predominantly manly pheromone mix she notices very uncharacteristic reactions.

Negative invisibility hit for female A314 wearer
October 21st, 2005

I know, I said I stopped testing masculine ‘mones for a while. I really meant to test Experimone TAL today, but I was already out the door and down the hill before I realized I left home “naked”, and I didn’t want to waste a testing opportunity. So I scrounged in my bag for anything I might’ve left there and lo and behold, a stray bottle of A314.
Application Stats: One drop A314 spread to pulse points behind ear and wrists. Took a shower this morning. Water only, no soap. So I was working from a fairly clear pallette.


Positive hits:
Stares from a creeping-up-on-mid-age, fattish, “I was president of high school drama club and have since graduated to become the mediocre comedy writer I am today” blonde guy with a soul patch and hornrim glasses. He was probably only gay because no girl would ever be caught dead in an armlock with him.


Neutral hits:
A very stinky Spanish guy (not Mexican, maybe Puerto Rican or South American). The “hot shit” type, a commanding gait, tall and decently exercised frame. He was exquisitely composed, well dressed (black designre t-shirt, diesel jeans), and I’m sure all this zazzle to draw attn from his leathery, pockmarked cheeks. No clue if he was gay or straight. Could go either way.
Anyway, descriptions aside, he charged over to shop near me, but after a few seconds exposure he lost his interest in me and disappeared.


Negative hits:
I do a lot of testing on the fellas in the meat dept at Gelson’s. There’s this new guy. He’s tall and lanky, last week he was a real doll and sneaked me the gourmet version of what I asked for, free of charge and with a smile. Today? Wearing my drop of A314? Man. Guy looked right through me. This is a guy who would’a thrown his jacket over a puddle the other day.


And then, generally, people — women especially – bitchy. Didn’t give me the right of way. Didn’t move. LA attitude could have explained most of these peoples’ behaviors, but the women were just extra crass. smidges of masculine pheros might’ve had something to do with that.

Comments

  1. Anonymous6:02 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment