Skip to main content

Nautica Competition does smell exactly like Ammo

A while back I was using Guess Man which I thought had exactly the same smell as Ammunition. Yesterday I got the oil version of Nautica Competition and, as reported on the forum, it also smells exactly like Ammo. This, being in oil base, should be good to cover Ammunition smell based pheromone products (like Pheroproof and other MXs) as it will last all day.

The people at the-common-scents are getting better at duplicating designer cologne scents. Their current version of Unforgivable cologne is even better than the last time I purchased it from their website.

Following are the good renditions that I have tried till now:
L'eau D' Issey, Unforgivable, Creed Silver Mountain Water, Davidoff Echo, Acqua Di Gio, Very Sexy, Chrome and Nautica Competition

I didn't like their versions of D&G Bye, Armani Mania, Black Code and Iceberg.

Comments