Skip to main content

Low status men: to be ignored or insulted

Sorry for the inflammatory title. Yesterday I was hanging out with a couple...wife likes a high pheromone signature, not sure if she is a fan of high androstenone but definitely reacts to pheromone enhancements. The strange thing is after she is exposed to high levels of pheromones, everyone else just passes under her radar and she just doesn't notice them or refuses to acknowledge them.

I tried to introduce my friend who was trying to talk to her (he probably didn't know they were a couple or thought she was somebody else ???) but she looked right through him. The friend is a typical small framed asian guy with low voice who is mostly either not noticed or ignored or when he tries to gain attention is labelled irritating.

Sometimes even I find myself getting short at him for no reason when actually I like him. At that time it just seems like he is asking for it. I know him well and he is a very nice guy but I don't know why or how he always seems to rub people the wrong way. It's partly due to the lack of social savviness but I think it's more than that. Low status pheromones?? Reminds me of how I am treated by my asian labmate when I am wearing Wagg...she is pissed off for no reason...like some old school teachers treat their less than smart students.

Comments

  1. Hello,

    My name is Margot and I'm the webmaster of http://www.best-pheromones.com
    I wanted to know if you could do a paid UNBIASED review of our product/site.


    Please let me know if you are interested.

    Thank you,


    Margot Bree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margot,

    Please contact me at nbully79 at gmail dot com and we can discuss it further.

    Thanks,
    Nbully

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment