Skip to main content

Great post by Visionary on rotating peripheral pheromones around a base mix to prevent acclimitazation and to target specific situations

http://www.pheromonetalk.com/a314-insiders-club/why-oh-why-serious-stuff-serious-6972-2.html

I have to clarify that I do agree with Steveo that the Charismatic VIP does need to talk and be social of course. I do rotate my social pheromones a lot and like to add various molecules for specific tasks. I think this helps me a lot to carry the A314 effect off, to brighten up my days (as high doses of A314 do feel kind of 'dark' and 'heavy' to me without proper buffering), and to reduce immunity from its effects on myself and on others.

So for example a good strategy I like to use is as follows...
BASE MIX3-4 drops A314 with 3-4 drops WAGG and 3 sprays CTTM

SUPPORTING ROTATING PERIPHERAL PRODUCTSWhen I need to ask a favour off a female supervisorAdd 5-10 mcg of P93

When I need to befriend a male for exampleAdd 3-4 sprays of Realm for Men (contains minute but fast diffusing amounts of Estratetraenol)

For some social eventsAdd 50 mcg of P74 (works beautifully for this purpose and very consistently)

For other social events3 sprays Instant Shine (increases magnetism well which is good as A314 can move people a little too out of the way)

Now there will be others I will add when I have them and when I figure out how I can best exploit them...

The beauty of all of this strategy is:- I retain the DHV gains that A314 brings as I always have 3-4 drops on but it is just 'packaged' in slightly different ways;- I don't have to feel like a highly respected social outcast (at least from those my age and younger) when wearing that much A314 (because I spray the products I have mentioned above well after I put the A314 on, they can play a slightly more prominent part in the mix and indeed people respond more to a pheromone signature has just undergone a change);- a change in the signature will keep everyone (including me the wearer) more attuned to the signature's effects - what that means is that I will feel the A314 working every single day and get the confidence lift moreso than if I had the same mix on every day);- the peripheral pheromones are doing their magic very consistently simply because they are used so infrequently - people just don't get used to their effects...

Anyway I think I am really onto something these days with this strategy...Visionary

Comments