Skip to main content

Day report 03/27/08: 3 MX101

Applied 3 sprays of MX101 spread on the jaw, neck and chest. During teaching some students were upbeat but some were uncharacteristically sullen. It seems like I am receiving more attention from Asian women. One older white women was very friendly and nice (pretty different from our last meeting).

I wonder whatever happened to Steveo's mix and if it is ever going to be released. I hope it can produce similar or better results to MX101.

My notes regarding MX101 from a post at Pherotalk. See post #106
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/mens-pheromone-advice-tricks-tips/mx-101-a-296-11.html

Till now I have noticed the following:
1) Three sprays is too much. Sprayed near the face, neck, hair - overwhelmed with scent for about 15 minutes. Attracted overweight girls. Normal/attractive girls were either repelled or didn't care. It was probably an OD
2) 2-2.5 sprays: Got some looks which lasted longer than normal. Showing the attention getting aspects!
3) It doesn't work so much on older ladies like -none does for me, but is more appropriate for women in my age group 20-30, which I like.
4) Guys act very friendly. Strangers in bar come up to introduce, mostly guys so far and just one girl.
5) Improves my mood considerably; makes me more social and extroverted.
6) Tried it with IS with no noticeable change.I think I need to use it with IO +Instant Honesty+Instant Female Magic and maybe some A314.More testing in progress...

Later in post # 118

What I have found is I just cannot use it with anything else, without reducing the effects it is good at producing, i.e. attention grabbing. If I use A314 or Instant Female Magic or Instant Openness or Instant Honesty..its like I don't have MX101 on.

I should stick with 2-2.5 sprays. 3 sprays is a bit much and narrows the number of women that are attracted to that signature.

Comments