Skip to main content

Day report 03/14/08: 1 MA314 + 4 squirts TE gel + 5 drops PF

First of all thanks to chadwick for the blog rep! It's always motivating to hear something positive from people who are reading my blog.

Now to the day report... this mix has proved very attractive in the past. Today a hot latina girl started conversation and the conversation flowed and ended well. I didn't push it too far cause I am not looking, although I do like to test the waters sometime to see how far I can take it ;-) With my asian labmate, just like other times with this mix, it was hard to maintain connection. There was a lot of inclination to snap at little things during conversation from both sides but we controlled ourselves well and the conversation was still friendly. This mix is more geared towards attraction and sometimes lacks in connection building aspects.

Comments