Skip to main content

Day report 03/05/08: 2 sprays MX203 + 1 drop MA314 + 20 mcg P83

Very good teaching experience with reasonable connection with students. MX203 with MA314 counters the wishy washy effect of P83 quite well and keeps me articulate. I think MX203 is also calming my nerves during presentation.
Many signs of attraction after refreshing with 1 spray in the afternoon. Several involuntary reactions from women. It works very well with my body chemsitry. Can't say if anyone was ever repelled when I was wearing it. Good reactions all around. MX203 feels like a supercharged IShine, I think I mentioned that before but it deserves to be mentioned again.

Oh..forgot to add...again caught a woman looking at my crotch area seems to be happening more often when I am wearing MX203...(see one of the earlier posts)

Comments