Skip to main content

2 to-go sprays MX203 + 30 mcg P83 + 10 mcg (P79+TAF)

There were some reactions from asian women but unlike other times with only MX203, not so overt, although they were still smiley. I caught a black girl (native african) looking at me from the opposite seat (facing) on the bus and she won't look away and it went on for so long that I had to. Sometimes I wonder what's going on in their mind and what makes them think that it's appropriate to stare at someone like that from 2 ft away. Definite pheromone hit. Another latina woman (brown skin) started a similar eye contact duel.

I think people who are seeing repellent effects from other races with MX203 might see a complete turnaround with added P83. I added P79+TAF for self effects at 5 mcg each. It may have some contribution to the effect but I doubt it.

2:40 pm: Noticed some attraction signs (one asian, one hispanic) when I went out, so the effects are continuing till now. I can still smell the cover scent of my P79+TAF mix.

5 pm: Indian woman tried to keep me in a conversation longer. At starbucks noticed some women (most were white) on edge, no attraction signs. Conversation with labmate was fun and friendly with good connection.

Comments

  1. Anonymous5:43 AM

    That's a cool mix man it seems to have pretty much everything I would want in a friendly 'sensual' mix without any AndrostEnone. So MX203 (P93 + Alpha-Nol + TAA) + P83 + a little TAF + a little P79 is interesting. I'd like to see you try it more often. Some potential add-ons might be Twilight Alchemy Labs' 'Caliph's Beloved' (as a cover even though it might clash with MX203), Androsterone and even P75/P76 (for that potential slightly aggressive '-None replacement touch')!

    Visionary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Visionary, I thought it was interesting as well. Day end reactions were strange though. Maybe it needs a little -none type push like you say.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment