Skip to main content

Tacitus on poverty

http://www.pheromonetalk.com/mens-pheromone-advice-tricks-tips/nipple-pheromones-640-3.html#post8438

my experience is that poverty, and poverty mindset.... massively sucks and I am absolutley glad not to be in poverty... poverty fills you with fear and dread, the walls close in on you, you're surrounded by criminals, misfits, and freaks... no way I'd ever go back to that... you would not believe some of the deranged shit I saw... I like, I really like being able to get the medical care I need without having to fuck around with dysfunctional insurance companies, I like being able to eat digestable food, I like being in a position to help other people, I like being able to choose my companions... anybody that thinks that money doesn't make a significant difference in the quality of life is living in fantsyland... heck, one of my motivations for using pheromones is to be personally more effective and grow faster, intellectually, emotionally, in life generally... poverty left me with a harrowing dread of being imprisoned by circumstances... I think my greatest day to day motivation to NOT be satisfied with my personal status quo was the sheer hideousness of poverty... and what poverty does to people... it eats them alive, it is corrosive as sulfuric acid, it is as toxic as cyanide...never, never, never again baby... to get out you have to get educated and start thinking like an articulate, educated person, you have to take on the mental structures of educated, successful people.... I will never, never, never romanticise or glorify the deprivations of poverty... it is bleak, nasty, ugly, grim, and painful as holy hell.

Comments