Skip to main content

Drops in a spray

I thought I will finally lay the drops to sprays doubt to rest for me. So I took a dropper from a 1 dram (~ 4 ml) dropper bottle (picture below) and transferred alcohol to a to-go bottle until full. It took 280 drops to reach 5 ml. Then I sprayed that alcohol out from the 5 ml bottle which took 40 sprays.

So there are 280 drops to 40 sprays => 7 drops in 1 spray or 56 drops in a ml

Note that this only applies to the dropper mentioned. Other dropper bottles might give higher/lower drops. But this helps me in now calculating the dosages of high -none products with much accuracy.

So TE from the dropper bottle gives me 0.9 mcg of -none (1.8 mcg of total pheromones) per drop, MX101 gives me 0.75 mcg of -none (4 mcg of total pheromones) per drop.

I also noticed that if you transfer your TE to a to-go bottle then 1 spray from the to-go bottle gives you 6.25 mcg of -none which is exactly equal to the -none from 1 spray of PMX101 from the 30 ml bottle.

Comments