Skip to main content

Day report 02/29/08: 2 sprays MX203

Applied nothing in the morning. One lady in her 30s smiled at me and may have been overhearing my conversation with another lady. One asian girl from friends lab kept looking and smiling for far too long after saying Hi.

In the afternoon, applied MX203, 1 spray on side of neck, 1 spray to chest. Attracted looks from some women in class. After 2 hours I sweated a little and the reactions suddenly soared. Everyone was responding, women were attracted, guys were friendly, everyone was smiley around me. I have to get more of this. Now I think, it's the best single product for daytime use which you don't need to mix with anything else. This is what I expected from Ammunition but sadly the -none there peers it's ugly head far too often for my liking.

Comments

  1. Anonymous4:19 AM

    I hear what you're saying about AMMO - I too have not seen good results with it. I see some of the distance/almost aggression of high doses of A314 (even when bufered) but without the positive elements - respect, power....mu ha ha ha ha....(sorry, got carried away).

    Anyway, got an appointment 2 day so am off the work brew and trying AMMO again just with IS & IO. I must have gotten unscented as I hate the stink it makes.

    But back to my point - does this mean that we need smaler doses in warm weather? That could make thigs tricky here in London

    I want me some MX200 or MX203 next order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jonno, great, I am trying Ammo today as well with loads of IS. I will make a report about it soon.

    I think in warm weather a smaller dose with more frequent refreshes might be in order...or oil based products!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment