Skip to main content

Day report 02/27/08: 2 sprays Work mix + 2 sprays Charisma mix + 1 spray CTTM

What an amazing calm feeling! Also, friend's asian wife said Hi and just came to sit near me as if it was the most natural thing...usually she would just take an empty row seat...and conversation flowed well, with her taking the initiative most times. She asked me about my relation with a girl she sees me with often, which was a clear sign of her forwardness and that she felt comfortable around me (Generally I scare too many asian women :D)

The best part is that I feel just great, very light footed and clear minded. It started within 5 minutes of application! Definitely worth trying again.

At the coffee house noticed some signs of attraction. The girl with me received many signs of notice too but most were from women. People in general are smiley. Some guys being extra respectful, holding the door for far too long. Teaching wasn't special there was very little connection with students and they were very subdued...although my presentation and voice were smooth.

Now deconstructing my mix: Work mix is a combination of A314 spray mixes + Liquid sunshine mixes. Charisma mix is P74 + TAL + TAH. I think the TAL and TAH might have something to do with her forwardness.

Spray locations:
Charisma mix: 1 spray to back of neck + 1 spray to stomach
CTTM: 1 spray on the chest
Work mix: 1 spray on either side of neck

Comments

  1. Anonymous5:54 PM

    I like your use of P74 - I've just got some in and am looking for suitable mixes to try it in fro Steve O.

    Any suggestions? My work mix is 2x A314, 2-3 x IS, 2-3X IO & 2 IFM.

    But in addition to P4, I've now got TAC, MX135, CTTM2, IH, TUTH and AMMO (if I need it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your work mix is working well for you, you can try adding P74 at 20-30 mcg and see if it enhances your approachibility further.

    Your use should reflect the vibe you are seeking. I received some great responses from women with P74and TAL mix. I added TAH to it as well but rarely use it without other masculine pheromones.

    CTTM + P74 + IS should be an awesome social mix.

    IS + TAC + P74 should be great when you are hanging primarily with women (search for Tacitus' posts on this)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:25 PM

    Cool - thanks for the tips. I'll try them out

    How's the MX200 going? (My wife's chinese so I've got my eye on some ...after 17 years of marriage we need a lil something ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey man, I just made a post about MX203. It works much better for me on Chinese and other asian or infact all women than MX200. MX200 got me some good responses from one or two chinese women but it doesn't produce those good feelings as consistently as MX203.

    If you have been married 17 years I assume your wife is close to or over 40, then definitely don't shy away from -none (Ammo, TUTH, The Edge) and/or high doses of A314 (with IShine/Liquid sunshine etc).

    If you use The Edge use it in moderation though and very rarely, it can lead to fights and strong arguments with lasting impression/unless it's a sexual setting and she is already feeling frisky. I prefer the gel form to the spray form which reduces most of these negatives.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment