Skip to main content

Day report 02/17/08: 3 sprays MX113

No hair flips from the asian labmate! Some days she goes crazy hair flipping, I should keep track of those in my reports now. By the way the Athena+CTTM (1 spray) mix is really great at producing attraction. People who are averse to -none should definitely try that.

I am very surprised how WAGG lowers you on the social ladder a few notches and sometimes also SOE, but I don't see that effect with Athena even with added CTTM. I don't think Athena has any -none (doesn't feel like it, if it has, it must be a very small amount) so I wonder how it sidesteps that -nol landmine. Ofcourse it's not as good by itself for respect as A314 but it's commendable how it does what it does.

And, I am still liking MX203. One Indian lady was strongly affected with fresh MX203 applied over 6-8 hour old Athena+CTTM application. She went tounge-tied, DIHL, then started conversation, kept strong eye contact from far, you know, the usual ;-)

Comments

  1. Anonymous5:59 PM

    I hear what you're saying about SOE (haven't tried WAGG)moving you down the social ladder.

    I felt the same so ditched SOE as soon as my 1st Androtics order came in.

    It wasn't creating any attraction, IOIs just made me seem more insignificant. Almost invisible to people who've known me as well.

    Nice reports. Keep em coming. I haven't come across Athena b4)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jonno, which product is working well for you so far?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment