Skip to main content

Day report 02/05/08: 1 MA314 + 1 Wagg + 5 sprays MX203

Applied 1 MA314 + 1 Wagg + 4 sprays MX203 and spread all over wrist and neck at around 9 am. Applied 1 extra spray MX203 at 1 pm.

MX203 ...I might as well dub it the Instant Asian Magic. She was very flirty from the moment we were alone in public, wanted to keep kissing, stealing kisses often and generally being
cute...very endearing! Big smile and hello from an asian lady who I have just recently started to get to know. Another asian lady (I have mentioned her earlier) smiled with hello and generally seemed very aware of my presence even though I was on the phone standing at a distance.

Note that I was also wearing low doses of other powerhouses A314 and Wagg, but the MX203 makes their faces light up and the way they light up is so similar to every other time I have worn MX203 by itself. Also many women (most caucasians, some latina) got very close while I was just standing outside making phone calls. I don't know why my experiences are so not in line with other people who say it's only effective for caucasians and is repelling other races. Whatever, I think this mix is definitely a powerhouse!!

Comments