Skip to main content

Trying Athena

I guess I had to try it sometime. What better time than before leaving school, right? The package arrived within two days of placing the order, contains the pheromone bottle, funnel, instructions and ad copy. The recommended mixing range is 1 Athena bottle in 2-3 oz of aftershave. I went with 2 oz of aftershave, since I read reports of it not being concentrated enough.

Today morning the spanish labmate reacted positively almost immediately and more looks and smiles from her through the day. Asian labmate was a teensy bit standoffish. At the bus stop a group of asian guys and girls turned their heads simulataneously when I reached there and kept looking until I said Hi. They might be new students. At the restaurant the asian girl with me was engaged in conversation by the lady who runs the business and they were talking in their own language, which I don't understand, so I was completely excluded from the conversation. This has happened other times as well but today it went on for an inordinate amount of time. The asian girl apologized to me later but it was not her fault as the owner lady kept coming back to our table and engaging her. Whatever, it was disrespectful!

Post day analysis: Definite None OD from past two days of severe none use with combination of TE and MX101 and washing with no soap in morning. Spanish girl might have been ovulating. Didn't blog about the past two days since the results were nothing to write home about. Although now that I think about it I was overtly ignored by a lot of guys during those two days. Only slightly positive response was from an Indian girl.

Comments