Skip to main content

Pheromone effect stealing: Post by Jojobiz at Pherotalk

http://www.pheromonetalk.com/mens-pheromone-advice-tricks-tips/pheromone-cloud-stealing-amog-alpha-male-9512.html

I have experienced this quite a few times that I'm really careful about what kind of social situations I insert myself into. the consistency of this 'transference' happening is quite high that I've concluded the following:

if you wear pheromones, whether -none heavy type or -Androstenol heavy type or balanced or whatever, and you enter a social situation where there are other alphas present, if you don't act as alpha or more alpha than them they WILL STEAL YOUR PHEROMONE CLOUD AND BENEFIT from it, leaving you in the dust.

men or women CANNOT, I repeat, cannot distinguish the source of the pheromone cloud in close proximity and will attribute it to the individual exhibiting the closest matching behavior.
hell, even AFOG (alpha female of the group)can steal a pheromone cloud just as fast as an AMOG. one example is when I went to dinner with my gf and her sister and a couple friends, the sister is better at socializing(storytelling skillz) than my gf and she ended up talking up a storm and having everyone paying their full attention to her, mesmerized. she probably didn't realize what was happening except that she was having a good time and enjoying the attention.
with AMOG, there are already many incidents of users reporting a male friend suddenly getting all the hits and IOIs from nearby females so I don't need to elaborate further.

tho I do want to point out that when the pheromone stealing starts taking place, it's inevitable that the user starts feeling unsure of himself in the social situation and that just speeds up the 'transference' cuz the artificial pheromones are enhancing and broadcasting the 'fear' and 'insecure' vibes all over the place. so basically by the time you realize what's happening it's already too late.
so it's really a double edged sword.

I find that when I put myself in the right social situations where I'm likely to be the dominant alpha the pheromones will go in overdrive and hits will happen one after another without me having to do much initiating. I don't really have to watch my body language or my attitude because they all flow naturally. in situations where I'm not the dominant alpha, the pheromones stealing effect happens almost immediately. and no amount of body language adjusting or attitude demonstration or conversation acrobatics will make much difference because they come out unnatural and fake.

so I think on top of behaving congruently to the pheromones your wearing, it's also important to choose the right kind of social environment b4 you dive in, make sure it's one that's to your advantage and the pheromones will literally 'do all the work' for you. pick the wrong one and they will betray their master and stick one in your back good and fast.

Comments