Skip to main content

Past week report 12/29/07-01/04/08

I am off pheromones for quite some time now and using no-soap-shower routine with eye opening results. My strangest fantasy has come true in the most bizzare way.

The asian girl from December 25th post said that she likes me. I had earlier told her that I don't want a girlfriend. Yesterday she told me that she doesn't want a boyfriend either and just wants to have sex with me. Inspite of suggestions from pherotalk members I went phero-free, because I was really intrigued by my phero-free no-soap results.

I had to calm her down a bit and said not to feel bad about it and that it might not be the best thing for her to do either. Later she admitted that even though she had boyfriends before she is still a virgin.

Noticed some confrontational behavior from few women but overall the mood around me has been great with lots of friendliness from men and women. My head hair has developed a strange smell, it comes within hours after shower with warm water and even after LEF shampoo and it also has amazing tenacity. I can only liken this to the smell on my new-born (now a year old) nephew's head smell. I don't like this smell at all. It has stuck to my winter hat but when I asked one woman to smell it she didn't smell anything and said it was just the wool and I am paranoid. Now we know how women love the new born baby's smell but how did I develop that all of a sudden.

Comments