Skip to main content

P88 posts

http://www.pheromonetalk.com/mens-pheromone-advice-tricks-tips/p88-comme-des-garcons-scent-markings-660.html
As for P88 ... the shite rocks, mon.... imagine a pheromone as romantique as Alpha Androstenol with the kick of concentrate -none... I spray 3 squirts of 10 mu onto a paper towel and inhale deeply.... blam, pow, shazzam.... I am instantly in love... with... nothing in particular... sitting here in my office... but everything I think of, my ex girlfriend, the dog... everything is uplifted and positive, unlike Alpha Androstenol I'm a touch juiced up, a la -none, without the pissy edge on -none.... sort of.... welll.... like a low key orgasm ? Or like part of the mental activity of a low key orgasm ? Yeah... like that... like an orgasm has some autonomic intensity, some push to it, but also filled with these glowy hypnotic swimming sensations.... not what has Harris gotten into with this ?



I have a fan blowing acroos the desk on which sits the paper towel squirted with the P88 and this, when the office door is open, blows directly out into the hallway of my office building.... my usually rather formal neighbor across the hall has to talk to me for a second about who got whose morning mail, the usual screwups of delivery... and he's in an uncharacterisic humorous mood... sort of a bantering repartee... not exactly orgasmic but socially on his toes... how much P88 could be force wafted out of my door by the fan ? Picograms ? There's a putative happy cloud out there at the moment where people get nice, cooperative, conversational... initial impression... this is a low doser, maybe open your game at 5 mu maximum... after which it could be a bit much unless you are nekkid and ready to get mucho sweaty....

P88 is shaping up to be an odd but interesting one.... after a morning of exposure to 30 mu my head is in a non-typical place, perceptionwise... I feel, well... not disoriented but somehow reoriented to information... for one thing I'm vastly more aware of facial information... not all information, especially not the global perceptual sharpening of TAH... specific awareness of facial expression... I'm reading faces in exquisite detail... as it would turn out, the brain has a module for facial awareness, and P88 appears to activate that module:


P88, do be advised, is a wholly different thing... it is a percepti-pheromone... it shifts what your mind is attuned to perceive.... technically it is kind of "anti-autistic"... you will be more clearly attuned to facial expressions.... that might be useful, that might be TMI, could even be romantic as all get out if you want to be absorbed by someones face.... OTOH, if I were to be around less than enlightened beings who were radiating freaky or uncomfortable vibes, I might be grossed out minus my protective particle shield....


http://www.pheromonetalk.com/mens-pheromone-advice-tricks-tips/want-order-some-putatives-read-bit-1706.html#post19830

P88 ? P88 is such weird stuff....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
appropriate in small concentrations as a perceptual tweak..... in higher levels it seems to reroute your social cues...


P83 is sexy by itself.... I found it was a good orgasm enhancer... sorta took it to another level. and P88 is an "awareness enhancer" ... you will be unusually aware of facial nuances.... put them together and you should be waaay focused....

Comments