Skip to main content

MX203: Effect is much noticeable when indoors and people are not moving

...well that is true for all pheros, but MX203 is effective! Applied 3 sprays in the morning around 9 am and 1 spray around 11 am. In the class at 1 pm every student was just blankly staring at me after the short exam at the begining, normally they would look at the professor and wait for instructions. Made me very self conscious...I even checked my zipper as I noticed many women looking there. Asian girl in lab is also very friendly, and flirty. She was in a bad mood intially and was about to start complaining about a small tiff we had yesterday but immediately changed...probably that P93 at work here!

My mood is great, also very confident and articulate. Guys are responding well too. Feels a lot like Instant Shine, not surprising since it does contain a lot of TAA. Another Asian lady in my friends lab started conversation in the elevator, normally we will just stand after saying hello. Caught some African women staring as well. Asian guy roommate was also pleasant and friendly. Other Asian friends also responded very smiley and happy. One white woman gave a spontaneous smile, maybe a hit, maybe not. One asian girl (who had some time back given me good signals initially and later went cold and I found out she had a boyfriend) went DIHL on seeing me!

It could be a great day mix for Fridays at work, or infact anyday at work.

Comments