Skip to main content

MEO-EST: The only thing I want to clean is my pipe

There were a lot of earlier reports saying MEO-EST might be triggering cleaning instincts in the user. On me, the self effect was very sexual, but it was more physical rather than mental. I was sleeping alone, but the night was intense and I kept getting erection all night long which brought sexual thoughts in my mind, so strangely the effect was other way around. Don't even ask me about the vivid dreams I had!

It smells very much like my sweat, which is also strange. The first time I tried it my friend (girl) asked me if I was hot and sweating. So it definitely needs to be covered well.

I can see how it might be very effective when used by a woman. I need to explore it more to see the best way for me to use it. Nevertheless I think it's a very effective molecule!

Comments