Skip to main content

Hits for the busy pheromone user

I don't have time to engage everyone I meet to determine if my mix is causing an effect on them. The hits I like are more that appear in smiles, looks, hair flips, proximity and "them engaging me in short conversation". My soap-free experimentation gave me some of that and there have been some days with some mixes which give me that as well. But nothing is as consistent as I would like.

Right now I don't care about most other types of hits, not looking to find out if they would like to hang out later or have sex with me, or offer me a job or raise or even be close friends. If you are not looking for these things and time is at a premium then how to increase the frequency of those other type of hits that I mentioned in the first paragraph.

Comments