Skip to main content

Day report 01/31/08: 3 MA314 + 2 drops TE + 7 drops PF + 15 mcg P83 + 5 dabs of Athena on face

Except Athena, rest of the mix was on chest and upper neck. Absolutely no eye contact from any women anywhere while walking out (they immediately lowered their eyes when passing me) but those I talked to responded very well. I had kind of an important day. She is probably around 50 yrs old, at the director level, reponded very positively, gave me plenty of compliments saying I was a natural leader etc. She really opened up, she is usually friendly, but this time the topics ranged from menstruation to man-woman dynamics to contacts at top research facilities, invitations for me to give seminars and many tips etc. She revealed her weaknesses in socializing and making small talks. Even hugged me at the end which was surprising, even though she is well assimilated in western culture.

Some Korean women stopped talking in the next table and just stared at me awe-struck when I started talking to some acquaintances at another table.

Very professional undertone, not attraction oriented, although mission was accomplished.
Note that it's the mutant A314 (MA314) which generally feels much heavier than regular A314. 1 drop of MA314 is usually enough but today I went heavy on it.

Comments