Skip to main content

Day report: Third day phero free

This is my third day going phero free. I have been regularly using pheros for many months with very few breaks. I want to see the effects during this break to set my new baseline.

Since yesterday the asian girl is in an even mood and generally more happy and fun. My neighbour girl was at the bus stop and we said Hi but I didn't go over to her but she looked again in my direction, after which I went... conversation went good.

Around 1 pm a pretty black girl kept staring at me while walking towards me with a faint smile. Another white girl (short, hot, clone of Rachel from Friends) gave me a smile. She used to check me out a lot more before with low/zero doses of pheromones and totally stopped for the past few months during my regular phero use phase. I thought she had given up on me and moved on. Now I think she might be more attracted to the natural me.

At the coffee house nice vibe of attraction. Most women coffee drinkers raised their head to look at me when I passed by. I must mention that I sweated a bit around 12 pm and my sweat had a noticeable smell.

Comments