Skip to main content

Day report 12/09/07: Eighth day phero free

Throughout the day hot girls are making extended eye contacts even when I am out with a girl. It happened while walking outside, in coffee house, in school. I missed the seventh phero free day report, but there weren't many reactions to write about. But today the reactions were pretty noticeable and it was clear that something is up. Only thing different today was that I took shower last night but not today morning. I have to adopt this habit but can't make myself to do it consistently as I feel dirty during daytime and do it only when I am lazy. I think I wrote about something similar in one of the earlier reports, but had used -none (PI) before going to bed the previous night.

I just hope for a phero product which gives me such consistent results throughout the day. I think it is just too much to expect from artificial phero products which don't contain the spectrum of pheromones that are released naturally.

No doubt I have received these kind of all day responses with some combination of products but there is still lot of room for improvement. You just have to see how naturally attractive people are treated, how they have an "in" in most social situations, how they are perceived and treated differently before they have done anything to deserve it. I have yet to find a product which gives me that edge in all social situations. With the current pheromone technology I can be highly effective in one situation and find myself coming up short once the venue and people change and I start wishing that I had put on something else. People with naturally attractive pheromone signatures rarely fall short like that.

Anyway I will keep looking until I find that damn thing.

Comments