Skip to main content

Day report 12/07/07: Sixth day phero free

Used Nautica Voyager. I had sex around 11 am and came to school. Went for lunch around 1 pm. One pretty Indian girl was immediately attracted in the bank and won't break eye contact at all. Kept looking even after I went out. For a moment I thought I might know her from somewere. Many men and women were making extended eye contact as I was walking back. It's pretty cold and it was snowing, I was expecting a grumpier mood.

As my phero free days pass on I am getting the feeling that I seriously need to reevaluate my pheromone responses.

I should note here that I have been exercising regularly for quite some time now and recently have started seeing some very noticeable changes to my body. However when I am wearing clothes (especially winter clothes) I don't see any difference in me from before but I guess there are some changes which are subconsciously sensed by other people through very minute changes in posture, facial expressions, body language or pheromone signature.

One of my friend has a theory that women can somehow sense which guy is well endowed.

I think good health can be sensed by people.

Comments