Skip to main content

Past week report: CTTM, P83+TE+MX101 mix

CTTM worked as a great conversation enhancer for the entire car ride with an Asian woman about my age. She progressively relaxed and near the end felt the material of my t-shirt and also commented how great it was talking to me, that I was funny and such...

The conversation throughout had the right mix of seriousness and fun, something which I am good at maintaining sans pheromones, so CTTM compliments my style very well. It is also attractive to asian women which is a plus. She is taken and her bf is a great guy but the experiment was nonetheless worthwhile.

Applied P83+TE+MX101 (8:2:1 mix applied from a small spray bottle, so it was not heavy on any of the components) which could have totally ruined the mood if in high dosages, but turned out to be not bad at all.

Comments