Skip to main content

Day report 11/14/07: 2 A314 + PMX101 in monolaurin gel

I am not sure how many sprays of PMX101 (probably around 4 sprays) and monolaurin were in that bottle but I applied the entire amount which seemed like approximately 2 ml of gel over 2 drops of A314 rubbed on chest, neck, wrists.

Guys around me are in a very good mood, very talkative, respectful and friendly, a trademark of PMX101. Not too many attraction signals but women seem to be in a better mood too.

We have been talking about having sex for 2-3 days now and today it happened. It's amazing how the right pheromones can push someone who is on the edge. Also many signs of notice from women late in the evening, big ego booster!!

Note: I noticed that the new attractive student in the adjacent lab only reacts in a positive way to PMX101. On every other day she won't bother to look or smile. I wonder what she is thinking on those other days.

Comments