Skip to main content

Day report 10/25/07: 1 spray Work mix in Issey Miyake

Applied 1 spray from the 30 ml bottle to the chest with wrist in the way, rubbed it all over the wrist, chest and neck area. It smells awesome and the entire morning I am getting head snapping attention. Also just a little while ago a young lady (white, probably early 20s, grey blue eyes, really beautiful) walking in the opposite direction facing me maintained eye contact and gave a nice smile while holding eye contact until we passed. This was a definite usable hit. More signals from other people. Respect mixed with friendliness too. This is definitely a good work mix but has overt attractive yet not aggressive tones.

Note to self: I got compliment about my dress, so it could be my dress too. I am dressed in blue jeans jacket over black shirt and dark jeans. Remember to try it some other time when not in the same dress.

Comments