Skip to main content

Day report 10/22/07: 3 MA314 + 3 squirts TE + 7 drops PF + 2 to-go spray MX226

Reactions were not very good in the morning. Seemed better as the day went on. In the afternoon around 4 pm went out. An asian (probably Korean) girl was mirroring my body language while ordering coffee and stood very close and said something about me being ahead of her in the line. An Indian girl who I know seemed a little stunned when she noticed me and said Hi but ceased talking to her friends until they passed my table. An older lady at the coffee counter smiled but that maybe because I asked for extra hot water for my tea :) Some guy smiled at me when I was sitting outside with my tea. I wonder what that was about, our eyes met for a moment so it could have been a polite acknowledgement or maybe he was gay.

End of day: My new roommate (an asian guy) commented that I look great, as if something very good had happened to me today.

MA314 instead of A314 may be a cause or it maybe MX226. Seems like I can't add anything to this mix. Anything I try ends up taking something away from the effects *sigh*

Note to self: 3 drops of MA314 is too much. I have got best effects with 1 drop of MA314 around a year back when I was experimenting heavily with it. 2 drops maybe better for respect or when mixed with other softeners for attraction.

TE gel squirts are not very consistent from the mini pump. Today I tried 2 squirts but the total amount was more like 3 squirts.

Heavy cologne smell is always a negative, even if you feel it's not covering your pheromones well. I get better reactions with less cologne even though I am afraid the stinky mones might not be well covered.

Comments