Skip to main content

Day report 10/12/07: MX101 diluted in water

I love Pheroproof/MX101 a lot and am always postponing it's use thinking I should hoard it for future use in case it disappears completely from market. Seriously I have like 2 and a half full bottles of Pheroproof now. This is the only product which consistently attracts hotties in a bar/club environment for me. But using it in daytime has been very tricky so far with very few day time hits or responses. Combining it with oxytocin put all eyes on me in one daytime trial in a mall.

I think even one spray might be too much for daytime. Also it seems that the fast diffusing molecules in alcohol based products really diffuse very fast on my body for some reason.

I think the solution may lie in diluting it in water so that one spray can be stretched to maybe 10 sprays spread throughout the day. So I can apply one spray from the diluted mix every hour or so. Since water evaporates much slower compared to alcohol it may slow down diffusion of overly fast diffusing molecules. Perfume industries add water to alcohol based perfumes/colognes. "The minor water content helps to prevent the perfume blend from evaportating before fragrance can be fully distributed." Used this approach today.

Guys were extra friendly and respectful and many looks of fascination. Today in gym got many sneaky glances from hot women, many who wouldn't break eye contact even when caught. If I am getting these signals during daytime I am pretty sure it could have been much more overt in a club setting.

Comments

  1. mate, where on earth can i buy pheromone proof, as u say it hasnt completely dissapeared from the market?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jeremiah, I see that Futurist is back on pherotalk website. Try to send him a PM. I also think that when Androtics finishes up revamping the store this will soon be available.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment