Skip to main content

2002 Sandalwood at 10% from Naturesgift

Forgot to blog about this. Till now I have used the Sandalwood oil (2 drops in each armpit) on two occasions and both times have gotten good respsect and attraction hits. I bought this Sandalwood oil after Michael suggested the Naturesgift website on the forum. The 2002 Tamil version is their best smelling Sandalwood according to their website. I bought the diluted version (10% in Jojoba). I personally think it smells like flowery piss, but the good reactions surprised me.

Comments

  1. I've got a body wash by intesa, called ambra d'arabia. It says it contains sandalwood too. I really the scent.

    I have the sandalwood EO too.. guess I could make a sandalwood jojoba mix..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey superman, jojoba is just a scentless oil used for dilution... you can use other oils too. Where did you purchase your sandalwood EO?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment